We are assisting a California-based facility that is currently seeking a neurology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:4 call. You will see 25 - 30 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS and ACLS certification. You need to have an active CA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- Procedures: Full-scope neurology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke