We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a California-based facility that is currently seeking a dermatology physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include biopsies and excisions. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Epic EMR and have an active CA state license. Your assignment schedule is Tuesday - Friday with no call, and you will see 25 patients per day on average.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Tuesday - Friday
- Call: None
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Biopsies and excisions
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin