An exciting primary care medical director position is now available in California. This is a great opportunity to provide advanced medical care designed specifically for HIV-positive clients. You will also provide treatment that will impact the lives of the patients you work with. In addition, you will also influence policy and direction in a leadership role. The practice is willing to train the physician as long as they are interested in practicing this type of medicine. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. They would consider part-time, but you must be willing to travel to other offices nearby. You will see 14 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work with nurses, care managers, and front office staff. You will also participate in the training of AHF HIV Fellows as well as other clinical trainees.
This health system opportunity has a competitive compensation package with quarterly productivity, and retention bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary carejobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.###.#### or email your CV in confidence to ...@comphealth.com.
- HIV and primary care, will train
- Leadership role and see patients
- 14 to 20 patients per day
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Travel to other offices nearby
- Supervise mid-levels
- Board certified or eligible in FM or IM
- Quarterly productivity, and retention bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: family, family medicine, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md, practice, practice physician, primary, primary care, urgent