A pulmonology and critical care position is newly available at a hospital in California. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm. You can expect to cover busy case load with a growing patient base. You will be supported by expert health care professionals. The facility needs a physician to grow a pulmonology and critical care practice and see patient who are currently being transferred away. The facility has a busy ER that treats over 20k patient every year. A CA license is required. If you do not currently hold a license in California, CompHealth can assist you with the process. J1 andH1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply. Current fellows will be considered.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement plan, NHSC student loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in an area with natural beauty that is world-renowned. The area has beautiful wild rivers, and picturesque coastline, towering redwood forests, and abundant wildlife. You will enjoy many outdoor activities like fishing, kayaking, birdwatching, camping, and hiking.
CompHealth trains our consultants well and treats them well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let a consultant get to know you, and find you a great position. To begin talking about this position, contact Austyn at 801.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm
- Busy case load with a growing patient base
- Current fellows will be considered
- J1 andH1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- Full benefits package, vacation, and CME
- NHSC student loan repayment
- 403B retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, critical, critical care intensivist, eicu, emergency medicine, intensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonary, pulmonologist