A California-based government facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and there is no call. You will see 14 - 18 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a CA state license before this assignment begins--any interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses RPMS.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC/BE required
- Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- No call
- EMR is RPMS
- Must have BLS certification
- 14 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family, family practice, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md do, practice, primary, provider