Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - HealthCare Partners - Glendora, CA
The RN Supervisor is responsible for the management of the daily departmental operations and functions of a given patient care area, the direct supervision of teammates, and providing direct patient care daily under the supervision of a clinician. Responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Basic Life Support for Providers (AHA).
- Advanced Life Support and or PALS certification preferred.
- Specialty certifications in OR, OB, GI, ER, CEN or CCRN as needed.
- I.V. therapy certification.
- Over 3 years and up to and including 5 years of experience.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Prior ambulatory care experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Computer literate.
- Manual dexterity to use/handle equipment and instruments.
- Skilled in phlebotomy and I.V. therapy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, neonatal, registered nurse, tcu, transitional, unit