Adding Primary Care Physician in Los Angeles area
- Internal Medicine Opportunity available in Southern California
- Live in Southern California with year round outdoor activities
- Join a group of 10 providers consisting mostly of Internists, Family physicians and Pediatricians.
- Work Monday - Friday, 8 to 5 strictly outpatient with an average census of 21 patients a day
- On-site laboratory, radiology and diagnostic services plus EMR
- No hospital call will be required with a hospitalist program in place
- Guaranteed salary with potential signing bonus
- Full benefits package including malpractice, health, life, dental and retirement.
Opportunities in Mission Hills, Burbank and other parts of Los Angeles including the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles County. This community has excellent schools and the opportunity for higher education at UCLA-USC as well as community colleges in the area. The city's economy is strong and diverse with a combination of blue and white collar positions. In these communities you will find, museums, theaters, art galleries, golf courses, beaches, mountain dining, and shopping.
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine, family medicine physician, general practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, practice physician, primary care, urgent