* Developing test strategy, processes and standards for data warehouse/data-centric/Big data projects.
* Validate data from the data sources through each step of the extract and transformation process including final load in the data warehouse
* Write SQL scripts to extract data from various databases and systems and compare against data warehouse
* Automate test efforts using ETL automation tools (ex: QuerySurge, Informatica)
* SQL Scripting for complex SQL validation and testing
* Contribute to the automation effort
* Participates in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs
* Ensures proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications
* Recommends strategies and methods to improve test plans and process
* Trains others within the immediate team on testing techniques and automation
* Advanced product knowledge/SME Coordinates production verification and validation
* Perform risk analysis at project management or release level
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Firm understanding of data architecture and ETL workflows.
* Prefer ETL testing experience to be on most recent project
* Strong experience in data migration, reconciliation, cleansing and transformation projects
* Strong understanding of a data warehousing or data repository
* Experience in ETL Automation testing tools such as QuerySurge and/or Informatic
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in testing data transformation and ETL workflows
* A minimum of 7 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience
* A minimum of 5 years using SQL to write complex queries and stored procedures
* Solid understanding of agile methodologies
Green Dot Corporation is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any category protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No fee of any kind will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to this career site or directly to any of our employees. Such resume shall be deemed the sole property of Green Dot Corporation. Employment agencies that have fee agreements with us and have been directed by our designated HR personnel to recruit for a particular position may submit resumes to such designated HR personnel or as otherwise directed by such personnel.
Associated topics: automation, process, prevention, qa, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, software quality assurance, software quality assurance engineer, test, tester