PrideStaff is looking for a Refrigeration Technician!!!
Primary duties and responsibilities:
1. Demonstrate a working knowledge of ammonia refrigeration systems.
2. Understands regulatory requirements of refrigeration and manufacturing environments.
3. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
4. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
5. Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
6. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
7. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
8. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
9. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
10. Perform a variety of maintenance functions.
11. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
12. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
13. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
14. Participate in maintenance and upkeep of refrigeration system.
15. Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
16. Perform on-call responsibilities as required.
17. Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
Education, prior work experience and specialized skills and knowledge:
Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience; an AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus; 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with complete knowledge of ammonia / refrigeration.
***Please call for immediate consideration! 209-577-3691***All compensation and pay rates are dependent upon skills and experience.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...